Photography by Sharon G. Webber
Studies have shown that many children respond better to photos that to illustrations. With this in mind, Super Duper decided to create Webber® Photo Phonology Cards. Sharon started rounding up as many little kids, big kids, grown-ups, cows, pigs, and chickens as she could find to create 500 one-of-a-kind photo phonology cards for your students.
While the pictures will make your kids smile as they improve their speech, you will go crazy over the packaging. Each deck is in a beautiful metal tin with a hinged lid! Imagine that; NO broken boxes, NO lost lids. This set truly is the ONLY one like it in the entire universe!
Your fantastic set includes ten decks focusing on these phonological process
Final Consonant Deletion
Initial Consonant Deletion
Each deck has these super features:
- 28 gorgeous photo minimal pair cards (56 total, all 2 ½” x 3 ½”).
- Color coding and numbering for easy sorting.
- Content and Game Idea Cards.
- Packaged in sturdy, easy to open, unique metal tins.
Your entire kit includes:
- A ready-to-go, travel friendly metal case with handle.
- 50 bonus foam tokens for expanding game playing.
- An instructional booklet.
Save on Combo
Webber® Photo Phonology Minimal Pair Cards Combo
Includes Final Consonant Deletion, Fronting, Stopping, Cluster Reduction, Stridency Deletion, Gliding, Prevocalic Voicing, Postvocalic Devoicing, Initial Consonant Deletion and Nasalization.