A Companion Game to the Sensory Diet Cards
By Tara Calder, OT
Grades K and Up
Children with sensory processing and modulation problems will learn how to feel “just right” as they face various situations at home, at school, and in the community.
This game presents everyday sensory situations on 100 sensory diet cards and uses 16 sensory diet boards and tokens to get students to identify their arousal levels and choose appropriate responses. You can use the completed boards to learn more about each child’s specific sensory needs in a given situation. Also, you can create other exercises on the additional blank cards to tailor a game to each student’s needs.
Sensory Diet Game
- 128 full-color, illustrated, laminated Sensory Diet Tokens (2″ x 2″)
- 16 Sensory Diet Boards (8 double-sided boards; 8 1/2″ x 11″)
- 100 full-color, illustrated Sensory Diet Cards (30 cards per area, plus 10 blank Make-Your-Own Cards – 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″)
- 10 Row Blockers (8 1/4″ x 2 1/4″)
- Instruction Booklet
- 4 Dry-Erase Markers
- Spinner (5 3/8″ x 5 3/8″)