Adjectives Fun Deck
Adjectives Fun Deck
52 Adjective-In-Sentence Cards
By Lisa Priddy
Grades K - 5
- We Accept Purchase Orders!
- Fully Secured SSL Checkout
- 30-Day Return Policy
Engage students with the Adjective Fun Deck to play while they learn grammar and vocabulary skills.
The Adjectives Fun Deck introduces a "new" way to teach adjectives! Loved by Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs), teachers, and parents (and children!), this fun deck is a must-have for learning grammar.
This educational photo deck contains 52 illustrated adjective-in-sentence cards. On cards 1-26, the adjective is before the noun ("new pants"). On cards 27-52, the adjective follows an is/are, or was/were verb. (The ladybugs were tiny.) The included content cards and game ideas make the Adjective Fun Deck as easy to use as it is effective.
Who is the Adjective Fun Deck helpful for?
The Adjective Fun Deck is designed by speech-language professionals to target grammar skills and vocabulary development in students in grades kindergarten to grade 5. Fun decks are a classroom and therapy session go-to for educators of all kinds, and this deck is no different! Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs), teachers, and parents can use the cards in small or large groups or in one-on-one therapy sessions to build on children's grammar skills and see progress quickly.
Why Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs), teachers, and parents love this grammar teaching material:
- This deck works well with students at a variety of grade levels and pairs well with curriculum learning
- They are a go-to teaching resource that always works and can be used in many different ways;
- They are great for warm-up activities and offer a way to informally assess students' progress as they play
- They are convenient, the pictures are great, and best of all, students reach their goals when using them!
Adjectives Fun Deck includes:
- 52 illustrated cards (2½" x 3½")
- Game ideas and content cards
- Sturdy storage tin