Auditory Memory For Quick Stories®
Auditory Memory For Quick Stories®
Interactive CD-ROM for Children/Fun Sheets Combo
By Sharon G. Webber, M.S., Written by Keri Brown, and formatted for CD-ROM by Mark Strait
Grades Pre-K - 5
Ages 4 & Up
- We Accept Purchase Orders!
- Fully Secured SSL Checkout
- 30-Day Return Policy
Super Duper's first interactive CD-ROM educational program! Designed to revolutionize auditory memory and listening skill development for children.
The Auditory Memory For Quick Stories® program is thoughtfully crafted to cater to the unique needs of children in honing their auditory memory skills. With a user-friendly interface and engaging storytelling, this CD-ROM and reproducible Fun Sheets workbook combo makes learning an enjoyable adventure. Through a series of captivating audio stories, children will be immersed in a world of imagination, all while actively working on enhancing their auditory memory.
What makes the Auditory Memory for Quick Stories® so effective?
- Engaging Stories. Students are captivated by exciting, age-appropriate stories that keep them entertained while building their memory.
- Progress Tracking. SLPs can easily monitor and assess each child's progress, ensuring personalized support. Students' data is stored and can be printed to track progress and share results.
- Interactive Exercises. The program offers short, interactive stories that hold students' attention. The reproducible fun sheets match up with the stories on the CD-ROM and include follow-up questions that reinforce auditory memory skills.
Real-Time Feedback. Students' answers are automatically shown as correct or incorrect to give them in-the-moment feedback which allows for effective learning retention and comprehension.
- 4 Levels of Difficulty. Increase the level of difficulty as students improve.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: The Quick Stories® content aligns with educational standards and is suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities.
Who is this auditory memory learning program helpful for?
The Auditory Memory For Quick Stories® is expertly designed to target auditory memory and listening skills in students in grades pre-kindergarten to grade 5 and children ages 4 and up. Developed with the expertise of Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) in mind, this innovative program is poised to transform the way children engage with auditory learning. It engages children in effective learning that is disguised through play.
Why Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) love this interactive program:
- It keeps students engaged, including students with learning disabilities, cognitive disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders
- Students enjoy seeing their progress through the varying levels of difficulty
- The real-time feedback helps students process the information when they realize they submitted a wrong answer
- The program is easy to individualize for students at different levels of ability
- The quick stories are just the right length and the visuals are colourful and entertaining
- Students and children see real progress in their memory and reading comprehension using this learning program
The Auditory Memory For Quick Stories® Interactive CD-ROM includes:
- 30 illustrated, narrated stories with six follow-up questions.
- 4 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Ability to play scene by scene, one-half story, or entire story.
- Automatic feedback for correct/incorrect answers.
- Data tracking for an unlimited number of students.
- Colour and/or black and white fun sheets.
- Good listening awards.
The Reproducible Fun Sheets workbook includes:
- Identical 30 stories, plus eight additional questions per story.
- Perforated pages for easy copying and pocket folders for storage.
Auditory Memory for Quick Stories® is compatible with SMART Board.
Note for Mac Users:
This CD is only compatible with macOS 10.6 Snow Leopard - 10.14 Mojave.
macOS 10.15 Catalina and beyond do not support 32-bit apps.