Simply Social 7™ at School
Simply Social 7™ at School
By Angie Neal, M.S., CCC-SLP and Rynette R. Kjesbo, M.S., CCC-SLP
Grades 2 & Up
Ages 7 & Up
- We Accept Purchase Orders!
- Fully Secured SSL Checkout
- 30-Day Return Policy
Help students with autism and learning disabilities build confidence in their social skills development!
The groundbreaking Simply Social 7™ at School book is crafted with a deep understanding of learning disabilities and autism. This educational resource is a game-changer for fostering inclusive and effective communication. The Simply Social 7™ at School book provides a comprehensive toolkit for educators, parents, and therapists to nurture vital social skills. This book is more than a resource; it's a transformative journey toward building confident, meaningful interactions.
Who is this educational resource helpful for?
The Simply Social 7™ at School book is designed to improve social skills in students in grades 2 and up and children ages 7 and up. With a focus on inclusivity, this book offers a structured framework to empower those with learning disabilities to thrive. Unlock the potential of every student and child on their journey toward building confident, meaningful interactions.
What makes Simply Social 7™ at School such an effective tool?
First, students learn the Simply Social 7 — the seven strategies that ensure positive relationships with their peers, teachers, parents, and other adults. Then, students apply their knowledge during extension activities. Each activity falls into one of seven categories:
- Introductory Skills
- Conversational Skills
- Academic Skills
- Relationship Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Emotional Communication Skills
Simply Social 7™ at School reviews 50 topics that students with pragmatic difficulties struggle with the most. Topics range from everyday skills such as following directions, using greetings, and turn-taking, to more complex skills like giving advice, understanding figurative language, and understanding facial expressions. Simply Social 7™ at School also includes a Social Skills Checklist to help you target where your students need help the most.
Each topic includes a:
- Simply Social 7 Steps page that uses a scripted lesson to teach the social skill.
- Look and Learn page that uses a humorous cartoon scene to illustrate the social skill lesson.
- Think and Review page that presents different social situations for students to analyze and discuss.
- Take-Home Practice page that gives parents a practical way to review the social skill.
- Simply Social Superstar that can be awarded to students when they demonstrate mastery of the skill.
Simply Social 7™ at School contains 200 pages of reproducible activities to help students develop stronger social skills.